Shocking Experience Visiting A Southern Church With A Narcissistic Pastor [[MUST READ]]


 Shocking Experience Visiting A Southern Church With A Narcissistic Pastor [[MUST READ]]


Awhile ago, I mentioned that I would announce churches that I've visited with narcissistic pastors. Well, that time has come. In my life so far, I've visited churches along the Bible-belt, North, and West Coast.  Within my visits I have concluded that it's southern churches that has the most narcissistic pastors. Now, I am totally aware that I might piss some church folks off for mentioning the name of their church and pastor. It is not my intent to offend anyone, but I feel this needs to be said.

Here it is...

You know the famous saying 'comes as you are, but you won't leave the way you came'? Well, that wasn't the case in the church that I soon will reveal. The State of South Carolina has many narcissistic pastors. Myself and a close friend experienced this one Sunday morning in Columbia, SC when we visited The Church of Our Lord Savior Jesus Christ in the Apostolic Faith where J.A. Deas is the pastor. The glares, and the mean looks were the first thing we noticed as soon as we took our seats. We were not greeted at the door at all. The music, and singing was all good until, Pastor J. A. Deas got up to preach.  His stance, gesture, and harsh words reminded me of Hitler. This Pastor said things that myself and my friend knew he was referring to us. He even said, don't come back to my church with your earring wearing self, you aren't welcome anymore. We automatically knew he was talking about us because we were the only two wearing earrings. Other things were said that I dared not to mention.

What happened next was out of this world shocking....

My friend and I couldn't wait until the church services was over so we could leave. After the benediction, not one person bothered to greet us after the church service. We rushed out the church into our car. As we left the church parking and drove off, we noticed a car following us. The car sped up and moved from behind us to the side. As we decided to speed up the car also sped up. Both cars came to a stop light. The person in the car (which was a man) stared at us with the most hatred look. We automatically knew that the look meant to, not come back to our church ever again, you aren't welcome.  That would've been our first and last time there.


What would God say about this behavior. I'm sure He would be displeased. I'm not sure if current or former members had similar or maybe worst experiences as I, but this is not acceptable at all. Pastors similar to this must be stopped immediately!!!
Shocking Experience Visiting A Southern Church With A Narcissistic Pastor [[MUST READ]] Shocking Experience Visiting A Southern Church With A Narcissistic Pastor [[MUST READ]] Reviewed by Unknown on 5:25:00 AM Rating: 5

4 comments:

  1. Wow that was horrible, I also visit many churches here in New York and document my experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cassia! Don't forget to signup to get daily updates from The PREYing Narcissist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound worst than the Pharisees in the Bible. Where is the love? You two were saints visiting. I can only imagine what would happen if sinners came in. Sounds like Jesus would not even be welcomed. So sad. May God deal with these leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Ann! Don't forget to signup to get daily updates from The PREYing Narcissist.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.