My Story: Confronting My Narcissistic Apostolic Mother


My Story: Confronting My Narcissistic Apostolic Mother

Two days after that tense conversation with my father, my mother decided to call. I remember it like it was yesterday. Everything I would say she would have something to say against it. As a young girl, the memories of my mother constantly telling me that I was fat played with me mentally. My mother and I knew that I was never fat as a child. When I asked her why did she say those things, the lies started. “You’re right Samantha; you were never fat as a child. I’m sorry if I hurt you in the past and even now and I promise you I will never mention your weight again. It’s just that you are a reflection of me and I see myself in you,” said my mother. That conversation didn’t do any good because my “so-called saved” mother kept verbally abusing me.

Narcissists don’t ever mean what they say because they don’t care and they only care about themselves This conversation with my mother was only the beginning. I felt liberated that I confronted the devil face to face, but more confronting was on its way.
My Story: Confronting My Narcissistic Apostolic Mother My Story: Confronting My Narcissistic Apostolic Mother Reviewed by Unknown on 7:30:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.