American Idol & Motown Newest Artist, La'Porsha Renae: Does Not Agree With The LGBT Lifestyle


American Idol & Motown Newest Artist, La'Porsha Renae: Does Not Agree With The LGBT Lifestyle



We were happy to hear American Idol and Motown's newest artist, La'Porsha Renae response on disagreeing with the LGBT lifestyle. It's very rare that you hear a celebrity not conforming with the homosexuality agenda. Kudos to La'Porsha!

Here's what she said about the LGBT lifestyle...

Is she planning on going back to Mississippi, or will she relocate to Los Angeles or Nashville to record her record?

 La'Porsha: I’m not sure if I’m relocating to Los Angeles, but I definitely can say that I plan on relocating from Mississippi very very soon.  That’s still in the air.

Is she coming back home at all?

 La'Porsha: I’m not really sure about that. I want to hit the ground running and use the momentum from the show.

You said earlier that you wanted to bring a lot of people together. Have you been following the news in Mississippi regarding the anti-LGBT bill that just passed into law?

 La'Porsha: No, I haven’t heard about it. The only thing that I’ve been aware of is that there was also controversy about the confederate flag.
Does that factor at all in your wanting to leave Mississippi? 

La'Porsha: My main focus in wanting to leave was because of my abusive situation, and wanting to start over with me and my daughter. Those are the type of issues I’m talking about. This is how I feel about the LGBT Community. They are people just like us. They’re not animals as someone stated before. (Ed: boxer Manny Pacquiao made those remarks. She would have sung the NA at his fight this weekend if she had won.) They’re people with feelings. Although all of us may not agree with that particular lifestyle for religious reasons–whatever the reason is. You still treat each other with respect.  Everybody is a human being. We should be able to coexist with one another.  I am one of the people who don’t really agree with that lifestyle. I wasn’t brought up that way, it wasn’t how I was raised. But I do have a lot of friends and a lot of people that I love dearly who are gay and homosexual and they’re such sweet, nice people. We should just respect each other’s differences and opinions and move on.


American Idol & Motown Newest Artist, La'Porsha Renae: Does Not Agree With The LGBT Lifestyle American Idol & Motown Newest Artist, La'Porsha Renae: Does Not Agree With The LGBT Lifestyle Reviewed by Unknown on 7:54:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.